I love homeschooling! I was homeschooled last year for 4th grade but I like it a lot better with both sisters home with me doing school! Now here are 10 things I like about homeschooling!
- I like homeschooling! its cool because you can count a lot of stuff for school like the zoo, pet stores, walks in the woods, library things like that!
- I like that I can have a snack during school.
- I like that my mom is my teacher she knows what stuff I’m good at and what I”m not good at. Not that I don’t like other teachers that are not my mom.
- I like that we can do a lot of school we like and not as much of stuff we don’t like. I don’t like math but I still have to do it!
- I like that my mom goes easy on us with what we’re not to good at.
- I like that documentaries count as school. The ones we’ve watched are China, Italy, Brazil, and Blue Planet.
- I like that cooking, baking, and gardening count. We have a tomato project going on.
- I like homeschooling because there is not 26 kids theres only 3!
- Homeschooling is so fun your with your family. You can take brakes and go places.
- I like that I can be alone in a room to work!
Which of my ten things is most exciting to you?